An afternoon summit in advance of the P.E.A. Awards on 7th October.
Themes covered in Summit
- how do we achieve the 5th Carbon Budget targets
- what regulation & incentives do we need from the Government for low carbon energy
- what is the effect of Brexit on the renewable energy sector
- what opportunities for generating low carbon business growth & employment
- inspirational case studies from leading organisations
- funding & support for innovation
13.00-14.15 – Plenary talks, panel discussion, case studies as inspiring examples Topics include storage and EVs, local energy generation, transforming existing companies, success stories of innovation & export, funding opportunities
14.30-15.30 – Workshops, challenges/opportunities to reach low CO2 economy Topics include Brexit, incentives/regulation asks of Government, role for local and community energy, how achieve carbon budget, innovation and entrepreneurship
Confirmed speakers so far include
MP Caroline Lucas, Mark Kenber – MD Mongoose Supply, Jerry Hamilton – Powerwall Sales Tesla UK, Patrick Allcorn – Head of Local Energy at BEIS, Guy Pattison – CEO Long Run Works
Suitable for both business and public sector organisations providing environmental and renewable energy solutions, or those looking to adopt them in their organisations.
Delegates come away with clarity & insight on transformative solutions, policy implications, opportunities for partnerships.